Alcantara77 You went for mine

General discussion about the GoldenTowns.
Davidsbux

Alcantara77 You went for mine

Postby Davidsbux » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 pm

We had a DEAL you broke this you went for one of my occupied, I have NOT gone for any more of yours since deal started.

Now we both lose money war is back on, you started this = One of your occupied towns (Bolter) has been attacked and conquered by Alcantara77.

So again we fight for every single town won over and over again between us, it did not have to be this way but you made it happen remember that.

Coruba

Re: Alcantara77 You went for mine

Postby Coruba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

It would of been worth it to hear you whine and you did not disappoint.

Well done Alcantara

Davidsbux

Postby Davidsbux » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm

@Coruba no idea who u are, but anyone who breaks a deal deserves to be told.

As said no idea who u are or who u think u are maybe just a sad poor person who has to comment on things they know nothing about.

Feel free to waste ur time with a reply on a reply etc, as said u are not involved, therefore u = nothing to me as are ur comments here

Coruba

Postby Coruba » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:54 am

Lmao - one to me.

That was far too easy - put the right bait out and you always catch something........in this case it is only worth putting back and definitely not for keeps.

PS: David - I can't stand people who think of themselves a cut above the rest which you clearly think you are. Go ahead stand up for what you believe in but remember the game is not your little baby you think you own. Personally I hope everyone has a piece of you and so much so that you really have got no hope of being able to cope.

PS: Alcantara - keep up the good work :-)

PS: To the others - feel free to chime in and help Alcantara :-)

Davidsbux

Postby Davidsbux » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

LOL just shows what an A* H* u really are, this issue is because of a private matter between me and Alcantara, I messaged here as in game u may know there is no person to person messaging anymore.

It has nothing to do with who I am or what I think of myself, that's all in ur head, I was correct the 1st time u are just a sad interfering fool, who wants to get involved in others business.

Have fun troll, maybe this is more fun that u playing the game itself.

For me, I will go play all my games now and as always really appreciate u taking ur time to try and make me sound bad.

PS who the F* is David, if you think that's me again u are very much wrong and maybe ur taking all ur anger out on the wrong person LOL sad sad person. :roll:

Return to “General GoldenTowns Discussions”