New Gt rules opinions

General discussion about the GoldenTowns.
tarod7

New Gt rules opinions

Postby tarod7 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:48 pm

As we cant comment in goldentowns announcements, I will do here.

About price of energy, 5 gold x 100??? I suposse admins know how much cost to earn 5 gold in Gt...
What will happen with big cities?, and no so big too... I hope you control this before cities begin to collapse and loose players.

And about the new other rule, raw taxes, bad news it seems too, so refs are valuable now only if are miners? But if you buy shares you still earn raws??? :roll:
What about private islands ? I mean if island owner are not winning raws form their citizens, very soon will have to suspend all bonuses too: Starting today, towns will not pay taxes in raw materials anymore excepting the case the town was occupied by another town.

tarod7

Re: New Gt rules opinions

Postby tarod7 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 am

Well,this cant wait as other bugs, I have to suspend bonuses till new notices, and I see other island owners doing too, as obvious, state budget need raws to give bonuses. :cry:

ssimeon

Postby ssimeon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am

tarod7, I also dont see need of Refs and Private Islands.

About Refs - Very very small part of members are miners. You need a lot of resources to mine gold. How you could get a lot of resources when BIG towns are BAD IDEA. 5 EUR - 100 Energy???
So people will better sell their resources, of course if they dont use it for repairs.

About P. Islands - No taxes = No refund/Bonuses. What the plus is to have a island ? - Yes, YOU DONT HAVE

What we can do admin?
In every game you have a goal. Depends on changes and rules the goals also changed, but the problem here is that I am unable to find out why I am playing now ?

tarod7

Postby tarod7 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Admins should clarify the new rules, or even not aply and rethink them. Now even shares dont give dividents, so people are selling , but we still dont know if have some value, as refs...
Give more info about all of this please.

ssimeon

Postby ssimeon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:39 pm

tarod7 wrote:Admins should clarify the new rules, or even not aply and rethink them. Now even shares dont give dividents, so people are selling , but we still dont know if have some value, as refs...
Give more info about all of this please.

Yep, agree! Admins is it possible to post information about the News and Changes and after a day or two to apply it? In this way we can discuss it and you could get some idea or to leave the things(rules/game) as it is - I mean if you want to change something in way you want.
Thanks

xema2110

Postby xema2110 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Attention goldentowns players!! It seems that we have new administration that is devaluing the game...

tarod7

Postby tarod7 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Buying-selling shares its essential for the game. Make the dividents work again please. And the same for taxes when collecting, think in island owners. Reduce a bit if its necesary.
And I dont have a big city, but for those who have, prices for energy are unpayables.

Return to “General GoldenTowns Discussions”