Resupply box changes

Have an ideea of how to improve the game ? Post it here.
AdamAk2K

Resupply box changes

Postby AdamAk2K » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi, another cool idea i have got.
So, as you all know in multiplayer you can't (actually you can but it's bug) kill players from your country. So, when there is group of 4 guys then it's difficult to get box and this is also a little it annonying. I have idea how to change this.
Resupply box could have (for example) 4 picks. Anyone can pick up it 4 times BUT the reward is much lower. And to get rid of thiefs you could add cooldown system. I mean you can pick box 4 times but need to wait like 10 seconds to pick again.
Isn't it good thing for multiplayer? Share your feeling about this.
GoldSmugglers nick: AdamAk2K
PlayWallet address: http://pastebin.com/C6qAuVPD

Yeah, PM me whenever you need! 8-)

DrMonster

Re: Resupply box changes

Postby DrMonster » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Hmm. As a temporary solution it looks fine:) In the meantime devs could improve other stuff, and after removing annoying buggs, rethink, and repair loot system. But for now your idea is much better than one drop, one loot, 4 players...

top1gracz

Postby top1gracz » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 am

I'd like to see the government changes, so you can control the map as a country not as a person actually. You get income as a country, so whenever there's 2 or 3 people from your country and 1 of them opens resupply box, everyone from country gets a % of it based on his time spent on "war" (mp map) and % kills he did. So f.e there's 4 of you. You open a ressuply box with 0.5 gold.
U killed 4 people in total in last 24 hours, 3 other people killed 1 person each. That means u have more than 50% income from it. Instead of kills you could just count landed shots. So if you shot someone 4 times and others only 1, you have 50% participation in kills so you get 50% of reward while other 4 gets like 12.5% from the box you or they open. Also I'm waiting for some really planned wars. f.e If you challange other country Poland vs Germany - you have 24 hours fight time in which game counts how many time players from each country spent on the map, and how many kills they did. So f.e if we have 4 players from poland online for 10 hours and 1 player from germany online for 24 hours, its still a loss for germany cause 4x10 = 40 and 1x24 = 24. But it also depends on how much people you killed. But if time spent would count somehow more people would come to the multiplayer map. The biggest problem now is that the game is not competetive/rewarding at all. You dont know who you killed, you only get gold (and not so much) for landing shots. Opening boxes is not rewarding also, so it's just boring.

mindfreakdist

Postby mindfreakdist » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Exactly, percentage rewarding system in my opinion is a compulsory feature that MUST be implemented. I can't imagine a multiplayer game where countries are about to "fight" with each other but they can't because of "civil wars" for supply boxes ;)
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

In case of any problems, feel free to call me!

Return to “GoldSmugglers suggestions”